I know many of you had seaweed in sushi, but Koreans also love to eat as a side dish with rice. In this video, I show you one of my favorite seaweed side dishes I grew up eating!
- Seaweed sheets (20 sheets, ripped)
- Sesame oil (3 tablespoons)
- Soy Sauce (3 tablespoons)
- Water (2 tablespoons)
- Roasted Sesame Seeds (2 tablespoons)
- Pine nuts (optional)
Get your seaweed here:
Sushi Nori Seaweed Sheets – 50 Sheets – Mikoshi Trading Hawaii
1) With your hands and in a large bowl, tear the seaweed sheets into small pieces.
2) Add soy sauce and water, and with your hands, massage the water and soy sauce into the seaweed, getting seaweed a little moist.
3) Add sesame oil and sesame seeds and massage again, so flavors of sesame oil and sesame seeds infuse into seaweed. Optional to drop a few pine nuts over it. Serve with rice.