I love udon noodles because of its soft and chewy texture. In this video, I sautee udon noodles with some shrimp and fresh vegetables and top it with a savory sauce.
- Oodong noodles (4 cubes)
- Shrimp (1 lb, about 20 pieces)
- Snow peas (2 cups)
- Carrott (1/2 of one carrot, julienned)
- Broccoli (2 cups)
Can’t find udon noodles in your market, get it here:
Hime Dried Udon Noodles, 28.2-Ounce
- Hoisin Sauce (5 tablespoons)
- Sirracha Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Soy Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Vegetable Oil (1 tablespoon)
Can’t find some of these Asian condiments? Get them here:
Huy Fong, Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, 17 Ounce Bottle
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce – 20 oz.