My mother introduced me to a smoothie made with kabocha squash. I love the heartiness and creamy smooth texture of this smoothie that I decided to try the recipe with sweet potatoes and yams, along with cinnamon or nutmeg spice and some dried seeds.
• Kabocha Squash or Sweet Potato or Yam
• Almond Milk, Soy Milk, or Macadamia Milk (choose whatever milk you like)
• Honey or Stevia or Sugar or Maple Syrup
• Cinnamon or Nutmeg
• Roasted Pine Nuts and/or Cashews (unsalted)
• Seeds (Chia or Flax or Sesame)