Making tofu taste good is easy with this dish to feed your family. Serve over brown rice, and you have dinner ready in 10 minutes!
- Firm tofu (1/2 of 1 tofu, cubed into ½ inches)
- Ground turkey breast (13/4 lbs)
- Garlic (2 cloves, diced)
- Scallion (2 stalks, diced)
- Hoisin sauce (4 tablespoon)
- Soy Sauce (3 tablespoon)
- Water (1/3 cup)
- Salt (1/2 tablespoon)
- Pepper (1/4 tablespoon)
- Peanut or canola oil (3 tablespoon)
1) In a hot pan, add peanut or canola oil. Add garlic and ground turkey. Sautee in pan until turkey is completely cooked.
2) In a separate bowl, add water, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, salt and pepper until ingredients are well mixed. Add this marinade into the cooked turkey. Sautee for a few minutes.
3) Add tofu cubes, and mix well until everything is well incorporated. Add scallions at the last minute.