- Strawberries (about 12 medium, stems removed and halved)
- Riped Banana (1)
- Blackberries (about 16)
- Honey (3 tablespoons)
- Unsweetened Soymilk (1 ½ cup)
Can’t find unsweetened soy milk, get your soy milk here:
Pacific Unsweetened Soy Milk
1) Remove stems and halve the strawberries.
2) Add the fruit into a blender, and then add the soymilk and honey.
3) Blend until smooth.
4) Pour the smoothie into the popsicle holders.
5) Freeze overnight or until frozen.
6) After the popsicles are frozen, run the holders under room temperature water to loosen.
7) Carefully pull the popsicles out of the holder.
Makes about 10 popsicles.