My hearty and healthy quinoa salad with beets, arugula, spinach, carrot and cashew nuts in a garlic lemon vinaigrette dressing.
- Quinoa (2 cups)
- Beets (3)
- Baby Arugula (can use regular)
- Baby Spinach (can use regular)
- Carrot (1)
- Unsalted Roasted Cashew Nuts (1.5 – 2 cups)
- Lemon (juice of 2 lemons)
- Rice Vinegar (3 tablespoons)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (3 tablespoons)
- Agave or Honey (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- Garlic (2 cloves, minced)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Pepper (1 teaspoon)
Hi Moon, wanted to wish you a happy and safe weekend. Hope the fires out there are under controller.
Moon Cho says
Hello Alice! Thank you sooo much for thinking of me. Fortunately and thank God, I do not live in a wild fire zone, so we never get wild fires where I live, but it is terrible what is happening with the fires and in Louisianna! Again, thank you soo much for thinking of me. Many blessings and love.