Healthy edamame salad with cubed tofu and paired with a light dressing with edamame skins, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Frozen Edamame in Pods (14 oz bag)
- Firm Tofu (1 tofu cake, cubed)
- Scallions (2 stalks, diced)
- Edamame Skin (18 pieces)
- Soy Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Sesame Oil (3 tablespoons)
- Red Hot Chili Pepper Flakes (1/2 teaspoon)
- Water (3 tablespoons)
- Roasted Sesame Seeds (1 tablespoon)
Ingredients you will need:
1) Slice tofu into bite sized cubes. Add tofu into bowl.
2) Dice scallions and add to tofu.
3) In boiling water, add edamame so they become warm. Drain hot water. Remove edamame soybeans from skin and add soybeans to tofu.
4) Prepare dressing. In a blender, add about 18 pieces of edamame skin. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, red hot chili pepper flakes, and water. Blend until it’s liquid texture.
5) Add dressing and sesame seeds to salad. Toss so dressing covers salad.