Inspired by an Edamame recipe in my local Japanese restaurant, I made my own version of it as an appetizer or healthy snack in the afternoon!
- Frozen Unsalted Edamame (16 oz. or 1 lb.)
- Soy Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Olive Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Sesame Seeds (1 tablespoon)
- Red Hot Chili Pepper Flakes (1/2 teaspoon)
- Garlic (2 cloves, minced)
Yum! I have tried to make these before and I think I have cooked the Edamame to long. Sautéing the ingredients together is a great idea…I am going to make this recipe asap!! I was wondering do you think that fresh grated ginger would be to strong?
Thank you again!!
Moon Cho says
Hello Marna… Yes, I think the texture is a little rough and a little strong too. You’re welcome!