I eat a lot of salads so I am always looking for new salad dressing recipes. My love for carrot and ginger was my inspiration for this light, healthy and smooth carrot and ginger dressing with olive oil, which you can place on any salad.
- Carrots (6 small to medium size, peeled and sliced into chunks)
- Ginger (about 2 inches, peeled)
- Rice Vinegar (3 tablespoons)
- Water (1 cup)
- Honey (2 teaspoons)
- Olive oil (4 tablespoons)
- Salt (1/2 teaspoon)
Ingredients you will need:
1) Peel your carrot and ginger. Slice your carrot in smaller pieces.
2) Place carrot and ginger in your blender.
3) Add water, salt, honey, rice vinegar and olive oil.
4) Blend until creamy smooth
5) Transfer dressing into smaller glass container and place in refrigerator until dressing cools.
6) Serve dressing over your salad. Serves 6.