I love chicken wings but try to avoid fried foods, so I created my own chicken wings that have been baked and covered with a savory yet sweet ginger sesame soy sauce. Great as appetizers or party snacks!
Chicken Wings (12-15 pieces)
- Hoisin Sauce (1/2 cup)
- Soy Sauce (1/3 cup)
- Siraccha Sauce (4 tablespoons)
- Sesame Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Toasted Sesame Seeds(2 tablespoons)
- Honey (2 tablespoons)
- Ginger (2 inches, minced)
Buy Siraccha Sauce online here: Huy Fong Siraccha Sauce
1) Place chicken on baking sheet and brush some sesame oil over it. Bake in oven at 375 degrees for one hour until chicken skin gets very crispy.
2) Peel and mince ginger into small pieces.
3) In small bowl, add minced garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, siraccha sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and honey. Mix ingredients well. Cook sauce in pan until it becomes thick consistency.
4) Once chicken is crispy, then drop into a large bowl. Pour cooked sauce over chicken and toss until sauce covers chicken.