Balance of sweet and sour, this papaya salad is the perfect summer salad and pairs great with seafood.
- Green papaya (1 riped piece, peeled and cubed)
- Long English Cucumber (1 piece julienned)
- Cherry tomatoes (1/2 cup, keep whole)
- Basil (1/4 cup, rip into smaller pieces)
- Cilantro (1/2 cup)
- Scallions (2 twigs, chopped)
- Roasted Peanuts (1/4 cup, optional)
- Grapeseed or Canola oil (2 tablespoon)
- Soy Sauce or Fish Sauce (2 tablespoon)
- Lime Juice (3 tablespoon)
- Brown Sugar (1 teaspoon)
- Dried Red Pepper Flakes (1/4 teaspoon)
1) In a bowl, add all dressing ingredients and wisk until all ingredients are well mixed. Put aside.
2) Cut and mix papaya and vegetables. Pour dressing over papaya and vegetables. Plate and garnish with peanuts.