Enjoy spicy? Then this dish is for you! This combination of green and red chili peppers will really heat up your palette!
- Chicken breast (1 lbs., cubed into bite size)
- Jalapeño green peppers (3, thinly sliced into round pieces with seeds)
- Dried red chili peppers (8-10 pieces, sliced in half)
- Garlic (3 cloves minced)
- Soy Sauce (2-3 tablespoons)
- Sesame oil (2-3 tablespoons)
- Sugar (1 tablespoon)
- Honey (1 tablespoon)
- Cooking wine (3 tablespoon)
- Salt (1/2 tablespoon)
- Pepper (1/4 tablespoon)
Marinate chicken in cooking wine with salt and pepper for 10-15 minutes. In a hot pan with sesame oil, add garlic and sautee for 30 seconds. Add chicken until fully cooked through. Add soy sauce, sugar, and honey. Add green chili pepper, and sautee until peppers are cooked. Add red chili pepper and sautee until all the flavors meld. Serve over rice.
Your recipes continues to inspire my meal plans. Please update more often!