This is a one pot dish, where you get your protein, vegetables and carbohydrates all in one. Great dish for big family dinners on any weeknight. Great for leftovers to take to lunch for work.
- Capinelli noodles (6-8 oz)
- 4 Bak Choy leaves (dice 1 inch)
- Half of a red cabbage (julienne cuts)
- Shrimp (1 lbs.)
- Garlic (3 cloves, diced)
- Sesame oil (4-5 tablespoons)
- Soy Sauce (4-5 tablespoons)
- Cayenne pepper (1/2 – 1 tablespoon, depending on heat level you want)
- Salt to taste
1) In a sheet pan, spread cleaned shrimp. Add salt, pepper and sesame oil. Roast shrimp for 10 minutes at 400 degrees in oven.
2) Boil capinelli noodles separately, and set aside.
3) In a large frying or sautee pan, add 2 table spoons of sesame oil and garlic. Add bak choy, sautee for 2 minutes, then add red cabbage and sautee until tender yet still crispy. Add noodle, and add more sesame oil, the cayenne pepper, and soy sauce. If you need salt, you can add but enough soy sauce should work. Add cooked shrimp last, and mix well until all flavors have melded.