Simple side dish you can make in 5 minutes! Crispy, light, and delicious. Back Choy has enormous health benefits, and you can easily find in your local supermarket.
- 6 bundles of baby bak choy, washed and ends chopped off to loosen leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon of Chinese hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons of hot sesame oil (if you don’t have hot sesame oil, then use regular sesame oil and you can sprinkle some hot pepper flakes for the heat)
In a large frying pan, heat sesame oil in medium high heat. Add garlic and sautee for 30 seconds. Add back choy and sautee until slightly cooked. Add soy sauce and hoisin sauce and continue to sautee all together. Cook until bak choy is wilted but still crispy.