Pan Fried Cod Fish in Egg Batter
Fish never tasted so good. Sliced cod fish is dipped into an egg batter and pan fried for a light crispy golden brown texture. Pair it was a soy sauce and vinegar dipping dressing.
- Cod Fish Filet (1 lb.)
- Egg (4 beaten)
- All Purpose Flour
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Non-flavored Vegetable Oil, like Sunflower or Grapeseed
- Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
Ingredients you will need:
1) Prepare cod fish. Place your knife against the grain of the flesh, and slice cod fish into thin bite size pieces.
2) Cover each piece of cod fish in flour and make sure you cover both sides with flour.
3) In a small bowl, beat 4 eggs. Add one teaspoon of salt to flavor batter.
4) Take a floured cod fish and dip into egg batter making sure both sides are covered with egg.
5) In hot frying pan, add some vegetable oil. Place cod fish and pan fry on one side until it becomes golden brown and flip. Once other side becomes golden brown, cod fish is cooked and transfer cooked fish onto a plate with paper towel, which will absorb any excess oil on cod fish.
6) In a small bowl add soy sauce and some vinegar and serve with cod fish.